Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear

Beamdog annuncia il suo nuovo videogioco

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Ho raccolto un po' di informazioni sul nuovo titolo di Beamdog, da poco annunciato.

http://uk.ign.com/ar...sion-announced#
    www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

Il primo video mostra pochi minuti del videogioco.

Il secondo video mostra il trailer ufficiale.

- Starts two weeks after the defeat of Sarevok, Charname hailed as hero, but suspected of a shared lineage with Sarevok.

- During this time, a holy crusade is rising in the north, besieging dragonspear castle for supplies. They're led by a woman named Caelar Argent (or 'the Shining Lady'), whose origin is shrouded in mystery but could possibly also be a bhaalspawn. The Grand Dukes of Baldur's Gate ask you to end this crusade on their behalf, and you go north leading an army of mercenaries.

- 70 new areas, 25 voice actors with several returning from BG1/2, hundreds of new items, spells and abilities.

- Over 25 hours of new story and a bunch of side content. "Riddled with crannies" according to Phil Daigle.

- New class, shaman. Able to summon "an almost unlimited number of ghostly allies", but is rooted in place while summoning - a shaman NPC will be available.

- Meant to be more accessible than previous games without sacrificing tactical depth: new interface, journal pop-ups that deliver concise journal information (longer entries with more lore are still available); combat health bars (optional); inventory highlighting that suggests which characters to give items to.

- New difficulty modes: story mode (easy combat); "legacy of bhaal" difficulty, similar to heart of fury, for veteran players.

- Combines open-world exploration of BG1, iconic locations from BG2, art and combat from IWD.

From the stream Q/A:

- New level cap is 12, unclear if it's for all classes.

- No new Noober character.

- Will ship when ready.

- There will be multiplayer.

- Interface improvements will be ported to the other EE games.

- Pantaloons quest unchanged.

- Dorn, Neera and Rasaad will return.

- Starting party if you don't import, dependant on your alignment - three different canon starting parties. Can import your full party from BG:EE.

- Equipment you have in BG:EE carries over to SoD.

- Romances from BG:EE carry over.

- No multiclass shaman.

- No stronghold.

- BG2 will be updated so shaman characters can be imported.

- SoD NPCs can't be taken into BG2.

- Modding is supported.

- IE pathfinding has been improved.

- Will be supported for devices that support the EE games.

- BG2 start will be modified to a limited extent, such as SoD items possibly carrying over.

- Easier switching between ranged and 2H/dual weapons will be implemented.

- No Saemon Havarian in SoD.

- Many parts of the UI can be modified drag/drop style from within the game.

- Colour slider options during character creation, increasing the number of available hair, skin and clothing colours.

Ci saranno quattro nuovi personaggi:

Schael Corwin: Human Archer
    Voghiln the Vast: Dwarf Skald
    M’Khiin Grubdoubler: Goblin Shaman
    Glint Gardnersonson: Gnome Cleric/Thief
    cleardot.gif

Altre info:

Q: How much does this expansion cost?
    Pricing has yet to be announced.

Q: What platforms is the expansion going to be on?
    PC/Mac/Linux on Beamdog and Steam, with iOS and Android to follow to follow shortly thereafter.

Q: Is this an expansion pack? Do I need to own Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition?
    Baldur’s Gate: Siege of Dragonspear is an expansion to Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition. You need to own Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition to purchase and play it.

Q: Can I import my character or saved game from Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition?
    Yes, you will be able to continue your adventure from Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition in Siege of Dragonspear.

Q: Can I export my character or saved game to Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition?
    Yes, you will be able to continue your adventure in Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition by exporting your character to that game.

Q: What are the system requirements?
    Windows XP+, Mac OS X 10.8+, Ubuntu 12+, Android 4+, iOS 7+

Q: How does Siege of Dragonspear fit into the Baldur's Gate saga? Is this Baldur’s Gate 3?
    Baldur’s Gate: Siege of Dragonspear bridges the gap between Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition and Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition, taking place after the first game but before the second. It is not Baldur’s Gate 3.

Q: Why didn't you make this expansion in a new engine instead of the Infinity Engine?
    We wanted to create a cohesive, old-school gaming experience that mesh with the parent games, and we wanted to bring people the experiences that only the Infinity Engine offers.

Q: Will I get to be a beta tester if I pre-order?
    There is no open beta for Siege of Dragonspear. If you wish to become a beta tester, sign up on our beta tester forums to be eligible for selection.

Q: When will Baldur’s Gate: Siege of Dragonspear be released?
    We will announce a release date soon.

Q: Can I import my Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition character to Siege of Dragonspear, or can I export my character from Siege of Dragonspear to Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition?
    No, Baldur’s Gate: Siege of Dragonspear is only compatible with Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition and Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition.

Q: If I buy this expansion for desktop do I have to buy it again for tablets or phones, or vice versa?
    Yes, each version of Baldur’s Gate: Siege of Dragonspear is sold separately.

Q: If I buy on Beamdog.com will I get a Steam key?
    Yes. After the release of the game you can contact [email protected] to request a Steam key.

Q: How long is this expansion?
    Baldur’s Gate: Siege of Dragonspear offers over 25 hours of gameplay.

Q: Can I play this expansion in cooperative multiplayer?
    Yes. Siege of Dragonspear supports up to 6 people in cooperative, cross-platform multiplayer from start to finish.

Ovviamente, NESSUNA INFORMAZIONE SULLE LOCALIZZAZIONI.

2. f5f9
        +1   -1

User deleted

OH BELIN!
    BG3!

3.     +1   +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Sarebbe più corretto chiamarlo BG 1.5, visto che si pone a metà strada tra i due capitoli :)

4. Lisaralin
        +1   -1

User deleted

Che bella notizia! :D
    E torna Neera!!
    Mi piace anche la possibilità di importare il party di BGEE nel l'espansione. Chissà se saranno reclutabili tutti i pg del primo BG.
    E... quattro nuovi personaggi! Mi attira soprattutto il nano bardo!

5.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Promette davvero bene!
    Soprattutto, non vedo l'ora di sapere il "destino" di quei PNG non reclutabili in BG2 ma a cui tengo tantissimo, come Branwen o Xan :)

6. improb@bile
        +1   -1

User deleted

Chissà quante stringhe ci saranno da tradurre :D :cry: :P

7.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Onestamente, mi auguro che esca già tradotto!

8. f5f9
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Aedan 89 @ 10/7/2015, 18:10) 
    Onestamente, mi auguro che esca già tradotto!

da voi? :P

9.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Se ci pagano, volentieri :lol:

10.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Okay, ho intercettato Phillip Daigle in un buon momento e gli ho chiesto se ci sono piani per tradurre il gioco.
    Risposta:

We’re currently waiting for word from some publishing partners regarding the possibility of translating Siege of Dragonspear into languages other than english. For news on that front, keep an eye on the forums. As soon as we have translation plans confirmed, we’ll let everyone know there.

Quindi è come per Sword Coast Legends - ancora non si sa nulla, però l'argomento è in fase di discussione.
    Ma sanno che le traduzioni richiedono tempo? Non si sfornano due giorni prima di mandare il gioco in gold XD

11. f5f9
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Ma sanno che le traduzioni richiedono tempo? Non si sfornano due giorni prima di mandare il gioco in gold XD

this
    pare proprio che questi craponi non capiscano una cosa così elementare, se si svegliano tardi i casi sono due:
    - la traduzione esce ignobilmente raffazzonata (devo fare esempi? :lol: )
    - la traduzione esce troppo tardi, quando l'interesse per il gioco comincia a scemare e la perdita di copie vendute è netta
    e mi rimane sempre l'impressione di un angolo visuale "piccino", fare vg è anche un'impresa commerciale, cercare di sfondare in nuovi mercati è, insieme alla qualità del prodotto, la prima regola del successo
    ma l'esempio dei grandi publisher (che si son fatti i soldi) proprio non insegna niente a nessuno?

12.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Di certo, con l'incredibile successo delle tre EE, adesso a Beamdog i soldi non mancano - basta guardare a quanta gente hanno assunto per il Quality Assurance. E comunque i soldi non li dovrebbero cacciar fuori loro, ma WOTC e i publisher con cui si stanno affiliando.
    Non occorre avere un grande spirito imprenditoriale per sapere che queste cose vanno definite con i publisher per tempo.
    Non sono un grande amante di EA, ma almeno loro garantiscono quasi sempre le traduzioni nella nostra lingua senza troppe menate.
    Lo facevano anche i ragazzi di FX Interactive, ma ormai...

13.     +1   +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Beamdog ha rilasciato il video in cui annunciano la nuova espansione di BGEE.

Video

14. Lisaralin
        +1   -1

User deleted

Devo dire che i nuovi personaggi mi attirano molto - soprattutto il nano bardo promette di essere epico :P - tranne l'ultimo, lo gnomo chierico-ladro sicuramente malvagio. Mi sembra un po' la copia di Tiax... gli altri tre sono abbastanza innovativi, questo invece sa proprio di già visto. Personalmente avrei puntato su qualcosa di diverso, o quantomeno lo avrei fatto femmina, dato che di gnomi femmine ancora non ce ne sono.
    Mi rendo conto comunque che è presto per dare giudizi definitivi, staremo a vedere :)

15. Pibaro
        +1   -1

User deleted

Mi sa che il nano bardo non è un nano ma un umano.
    Ma forse ho capito male

19 replies since 10/7/2015, 06:58   620 views